Rabbit Judging / Virignia State Fair

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meganc731

Reaction score
Hi all,

The Virginia State Fair is going on right now, and I think next weekendthey're doing Rabbit Judging. I was wondering what these events arelike? I was hoping I might see some Angora's there.

Any Virginians here that have been to it before?

Megan

In some cases they block off the judging andrabbit area during the actual judging, so rabbits can be easily broughtto the table and taken back without the "runners"trying toget through the crowds of people. So you may or may notactually be able to get close to the judging table to hear what's goingon. For youth shows, there may be showmanship wherethe youth are examining their rabbit in front of the judge andanswering questions. Youth sometimes also have costumeclasses where they dress their rabbit up. In the breed shows,the judge is examining the confirmation and health of eachrabbit.You'll see someone sitting next to the table(writer/scribe) noting the judges comments and the placings of eachrabbit. Have fun at the show!

Pam ~ Bunny Judge -- up at 5:00 am to go judge a show myself today LOL

Latest posts

Back