Rabbit info

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amanda856

Reaction score
Hi I have a site that hasbeen up for awhile. Some may know about it, but I have a lot ofinformation on it about rabbits. To anyone who knows TONS aboutrabbits, I'd appreciate it if you would check it out and to make sureIm not giving people the wrong infomation. I shouldn't be, but itsalways good to be safe. If you need some help keeping your outsiderabbit warm in the winter, I have directions for that. Socheck it out if you have any spare time! Thanks!

My website-www.freewebs.com/rabbitsandbunnies/

-Amanda-

Welcome to the board, Amanda :)

-Carolyn

I just have one bunny She's about 12wks old nowand she's a lop earred if my name dint give me away the pet storeclaims she's gonna get about 25lbs but I guess I'll know when she's allgrown up.

I have two:

Tucker: a 3.5 year old Polish

and

Fauna: a 5 year old Holland Lop

:)

-Carolyn

The site looks great! Nothing critical, at all, just a few things you may want to consider :):

Dwarf rabbits tend not to be good starter bunnies for kids as they arehighly energetic, much more so than the larger breeds. They may be easyto pick up, but bunnies really shouldn't be overly handled by kids, soa larger rabbit would discourage that. Also, they are so fragile, theycould easily suffer a broken leg or even neck by improper handling. Foryounger kids at least, a more substantially sized rabbit may be better.

Another option for resting on wire flooring is a plank of wood. It's a bit sturdier than cloth.

Other than that, it's really informative. Good job!

cool page....double check some of the spelling stuff, though! :)pretty minor changes, though.

What I was wondering was: how did you get a lop with two erect-eared siblings? :D

cute cute cute

Rose

lol...yea about that...Molly*the mom*, sometimesher ears are lopped and sometimes only one of them is! Im not sure whatthat is all about. So Hercules...once he got older, he just has loppedears. At first I thought it was just becuase it was a hot summer....butits getting cooler and he still has lopped ears! So im not totallysure about that. i know, I am an awful speller. But thanksfor checking out my website!

Latest posts

Back