Rabbit hopping

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnybunny63

Reaction score
I thought as quite a few people have bunniesthat do rabbit hopping we should have a thread where everyone can posttheir pics and everyone can enjoy them!

I'll start -

Some recent pics-

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

The water Jump

This took quite a lot of training but i succeded inthe end!As rabbit dont naturally take to water this meant i had to get Daisyconfident going in and out of the baby bath, which holds the water, andthen to get he to go in it evenwhen the last time she wentthrough it she got all wet. a few treats after each time, getting backto her fav spot while out and having a well deserved rest seemed tokeep her going!The deepest ive had the water isabout 2" deep. Which for a bunny is quite deep!

water2.jpg

Daisy entering!

water4.jpg

Daisy leaving!

Some pics over the last couple of years -

Dandy-windowbox-1.jpg

Dandy jumping over an empty window box

Dandy-mesh.jpg

Dandy about to jump over a piece of msh with a towel over it to makie it solid!

Daisy-wide.jpg

Daisy going over a faily lowand wide jump.

Daisyjumping.jpg

Daisy flying!Notice that the first pole she jumps over has alarge gap that she could of walked under insted of jumping over it!

74f6ee59.jpg

A very narrow jump on the patio

8e0d28dc.jpg
1f22fa12.jpg

Daisy jumping the windowbox!Daisy juming towards the camera!

Daisy-grass.jpg

Daisy jumping over a heap of grass

Daisy-ditch.jpg

Daisy jumped onto a box and then from the box onto the lawn as it is a large step this created the ditch!

If ghosts can turns lights on and off and makewine glasses tip over and eat your homework, then that spirit bunny cansport a leash.

You have a pet ghost, i'm not buyin' this living bunny thing you're throwin' at me.

ITs ok thoug, he's a beautiful ghost. Such vibrant colors for a spirit.

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
If ghosts can turns lights on and off and make wine glassestip over and eat your homework, then that spirit bunny can sport aleash.

You have a pet ghost, i'm not buyin' this living bunny thing you're throwin' at me.

ITs ok thoug, he's a beautiful ghost. Such vibrant colors for a spirit.

ok but id like to point out that the bunny in question and infact bothmy bunnies are GIRLS so 'he's a beutiful ghost' doesnt workbecauseDaisy is not a he!!! lol

thanks for all your input keepitcoming!

Well geez, you ever sex ghost before?they're worse than birds. And me personally, i'm not about to be all upin the ghost's face all like '' excuse me....ghost? Yeah hi...I wasjust wondering what kind of spiritual genitalia you may be in posessionof, eh?"

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
Well geez, you ever sex ghost before? they'reworse than birds. And me personally, i'm not about to be all up in theghost's face all like '' excuse me....ghost? Yeah hi...I was justwondering what kind of spiritual genitalia you may be in posession of,eh?"
lol this made me crack up!

ok well im just obviously very skilled at sexing ghost then!! lol

Ishuold bust out my Ouija board....ask yourspirit bunny to come forward, and then be like '' I see youjump...thats cool....do oyu have balls? Just wondering..."

hunnybunny63 wrote:
JAKRabbitry wrote:
Well geez, you ever sexghost before? they're worse than birds. And me personally, i'm notabout to be all up in the ghost's face all like '' excuse me....ghost?Yeah hi...I was just wondering what kind of spiritual genitalia you maybe in posession of, eh?"

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
Ishuold bust out my Ouija board....ask your spirit bunnyto come forward, and then be like '' I see you jump...thats cool....dooyu have balls? Just wondering..."

hunnybunny63 wrote:
JAKRabbitry wrote:
Well geez, you ever sexghost before? they're worse than birds. And me personally, i'm notabout to be all up in the ghost's face all like '' excuse me....ghost?Yeah hi...I was just wondering what kind of spiritual genitalia you maybe in posession of, eh?"

ok i will!! lol

Michaelathey are jumping about . ... *goesinto the garden to look at fence and things that they jump* 45 cm butthat is wide ish jump to, so its not jsut straight up and straight backdown again!

kathy5 wrote:
would this count?

my cocoa hoping out of a cat bed

cocoa02170700005.jpg
well not really as rabbit hopping is getting your bunny to just oversomthing then asked and planned! but very cute pic all the same!

I was out earlier and let Daisy eat the lawn as they dont often getonto it and i was thinking i wont get her jumping today ill let herjsut come out eat then put her back but it was too hard i just had tosee her talent shine! She only did little jumps and onyl a few timesbut she did very well!!! lol

Latest posts

Back