Rabbit hating everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pastill

Reaction score
Hello.
I have an 8 months old female bunny, and she's not neutred.
She's a free roaming bunny and toilet trained, very very sweet and spoiled, she loves kisses and cuddles even more than any kind of treats and she sleeps on the corner of my bed at nights without any problem and she's a total sweetheart, I couldn't love her more.
The real problem is, as she got older she started HATING everyone except me and my mom. She bites my dad whenever he gets near her, not social at all and I have problem inviting my friends over because she attacks them on sight.
I tried bonding her with my dad by telling him to be gentle with her, not forcing pets and giving her treats but it doesn't work at all. And she bites really bad like if I don't push her off she follows my friend's feet like crazy and stabbing them with her teeth.
There's honestly no way I'd change her with anything else in this world and she's completely in love with me and my mom but her behavior towards other people is getting out of control and I don't know what to do

Latest posts

Back