Rabbit Has A Nick On Him

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaley

Reaction score
So, yesterday I went to get my rabbit out of his cage, and I found a nick on his nose that wasn't there when I put him up yesterday. I don't think it could have been from his cage, but I did find part of an uneaten waffle near the bars that my brother had put in there. Any ideas on what it could be and how to treat it? I'll post pictures later.

Hi Kaley. How big is this nick? How long are George's nails? maybe he did it himself if you don't see anything in his environment to cause it. One of my buns scratched himself on the nose one time but he healed from it. Just make sure the would heals, doesn't get infected. No waffles for bunnies please! All those extra carbs and sugars are not good for them.

kirbyultra wrote:
Hi Kaley. How big is this nick? How long are George's nails? maybe he did it himself if you don't see anything in his environment to cause it. One of my buns scratched himself on the nose one time but he healed from it. Just make sure the would heals, doesn't get infected. No waffles for bunnies please! All those extra carbs and sugars are not good for them.

I don't think it was his nails, we clipped them a week ago. It's a patch of skin that's showing.

Thanks. I had a feeling that the waffles were bad for them and told my brother not to put food in his cage without asking me first.

Latest posts

Back