rabbit friendly pet food / stores?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The absolute best deal on NIC grids is Costco,but they don't carry them all the time, mainly for back toschool. You could try calling up a Costco and seeing if theyhave any in stock.

Other places that carry them are Home Depot, Rona, London Drugs,Canadien Tire, Super Store. My advise would be to call aroundand see.

Most places the price is about $20 for a 3-4 cube set. Costco is $20 for an 8 cube set, so you get 30 panels.

Take a look at this page too: http://guineapigcages.com/where.htm

--Dawn

i went to costco and they didnt have them! whata hasstle.. they do have giant things of organic peanut butter though,so it wasn't a total waste!

i did finally find them at canadian tire in the city, so ihave them now and half of the cage built..but i ran out of zip ties:upsidedown: my husband is off to get some more..

I don't know if you have one around you because this might be a mom and pop operation here but pet value is AMAZING!

I am just going to put this out there...

If you want to shop around Rabbit Stop has some of the items that havebeen suggested to you on this thread. We do ship toCanada-actual shipping cost. I have been told more than oncethat even with shipping some of the things we can supply you with arecheaper than buying them up-north. If there is anything I cando to help please letme know.

Take care and good luck bunny stuff shopping!

elle

Hey Elle, any idea if there areanyCustoms charges?Iforget whatI was looking for a few months ago, but it was definitely the cheapestat Rabbit Stop even with shipping!!But I wasn'tsure about extra charges. I'vebeen burned by UPShitting mewith exhorbitant hidden feeswhen I'veboughtstuff fromeBay in the US (and sometimes evenpost office has a charge, although not mega bucks like UPS).I'm not sure when or why this happens, so I didn't want to take thechance.

Funny, I was just thinkingthere should be a RabbitStop Canada!

sas:)

PS: Note to readers, RabbitStop's logo is on the site as a courtesy, they're not paying us to say they're great!

I think it is great that folks shop around a bitand my feelings would never be hurt if you can get what you needelsewhere. We try our best every time.

The best shipping methods to Canada are Global Express, Air Parcel Postand then regular postal. In terms of cost and times theypretty much go in that order as well. We have to includecustoms documents with every out of country order we ship.Where every your customs department is is where they figure the costthey will charge you.Duties and Taxes. From what Iknow they look at the invoice and papers with the cost information anddecide from that-in some occasions they actually open thepackage. I have not heard from anyone personally on thatone.

I would be happy to put together your order andgive you oranyone a quote on it. You are not obligated to actuallypurchase it but you can take the information and see what they wouldcharge on your end. I am happy to do whatever it takes tohelp you get the best for your bun!

You can always e-mail me at elle

P.S. Pipp you make us blush!Talk to you soon :)

Latest posts

Back