Rabbit Friendly Climbing Plants

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebeccaUK

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Apologies that I've been missing from the forum for so long.Things have been very hectic and I'm just grabbing minutes here andthere to get on the PC.

I've been landscaping the back garden at home and it's looking gorgeousbut my hubby has decided that he would like to nail some trellissing upagainst the rabbit run and grow soem climbing plants up it.It's not that we don't want to see the bunnies but the big meshed runkinda ruins the illusion of our tranquil garden.

Anyway, I would love some suggestions of climbing plants which are'rabbit safe' obviosly the trellis will be right up against the rabbitrun so there's a very large chance that the rabbits will spend timetrying to pull whatever is growing up through the mesh to munchon. I will definitely do my best to trim it back and try andavoid the bunnies eating it but I know it won't be possible at alltimes.

Can anyone recommend rabbit friendly climber plants that would look nice on trellis?

Thanks

Back