Rabbit for adoption in Pennsylvania, USA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aww what a look on this one ( not so happy ) ... hope he/she will find a person to adopt quickly

Shelby_jonesss - if this bun was in the UK I'd snatch him/her up straight away 😍

I love my bun to pieces but I don't have the time to give him the attention he deserves and the free time to run around :/

Near Wilkes-Barre. Is your bunny spayed, pedigreed, mix breed? I may be interested. Looking for a chocolate Holland Lop.

He was neutered in May of last year so it has been a year since his surgery! He was born in October of 2013, he is almost two years old. In all honesty when I got him they told me he was a Mini-Lop but he got a little bigger and the vet records just say "lop." Email me if you would like any more information & pictures because I have plenty! Lol! P.S you are about an hour away from me! View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1432937657.939515.jpg

The top half of the picture is proof of his neuter! Don't pay attention to the bottom half that's about my cat!

Back