Rabbit food at Target?!?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meghan910

Reaction score
I'm baaack! I've been MIA the past week or so.

But anyway, I live in Jersey, so I'm not sure if all the Target's sellthis, but I saw a pretty reasonably sized bag of rabbit food forlike$5 or 6$(I think it was like dried corn andsomething else, I don't remember. I just wanted to know if that wassafe to give rabbits? Thanx!

Meghan

Nope, cheap food found in department stores aregenerally a bad idea. A bunny doesn't need colorful food, or anythingwith additives, like too much corn.

I've heard tell that Wal*Mart's feed is not toobad, but I cannot verify it. I'm in Jersey, too. Check yellowpages for feed, poultry, horses, etc. You'll besurprized what's around if you seek it out.

Buck

....Target??

I'm guess that's a store like our Zeller's...or perhaps K-Mart? lol or Wal-Mart?

I was buying walmart food up until a weekago. My bunny didnt die on it but always had a messy bottom.She nees to lose weight so it could be part of it. My new bunny was onthe walmart brand for two weeks and i havent had any problem with him.I am doing half the walmart brand and half my new purina brand. Inotice Luv has some left over and Roger's bowl is empty. Itsbeen a week now but i might keep at least her on a mixture fornow. It looks like she is leaving the new brandalone or not eating as much. The new brand the pellets are smaller sothats how i can tell. Walmart brand isnt colorful so thatsgood. I found the purina brand to only be about 2 dollarsmore expensive.

Cristy

Latest posts

Back