Rabbit Ear Temp.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoinBackToCali

Reaction score
So Ya'll know I got that whole JH253 line.

We have a sister left, a happy go lucky sister that we adore. We went in tonight and she had some nose schmuck, that was makin her sound junky. Wasnt in her chest, just her nose, so I cleaned her nose and brought her in the house.

She hasnt gotten it since, and we just sooooooo love her personality, we have let her out, and she is doin Binky's playin with a ball, eating her apple. Her nose schmuck hasn't reappeared yet.

Her name is, in keeping with her brothers names starting with an R, and in tribute to my son's love of all things Texas A & M, is ...taaaaa daaaaaaaaaaa....
Reveille...
Anyway, my question is... her ears are really warm... not blistering hot, but toasty. But I am also cold natured. She seems fine.
She is however, sitting in front of my couch, nose going ninety to nothing, she isnt struggling to breath, she just seems very active. Is all this normal?
yes we did have hay in the barn, it has been cold, and despite the fact the barn has central heat.. I myself still like something to snuggle down to sleep in, so I give them hay.

Ya'll have any input?

Zin

Can I put you on hold for a moment please? :biggrin2:

Anywho.....can't realy go by ear temp. It's kind of like feeling someone's forehead to see if they've got a fever.
My buns ears range from "cool as a cucumber" to "as warm as toast"

If you're concerned, there's always the ol' digital thermometer.

Sure.. I will hold...

*So.. that Jim.. always chews with....*

HA!

Naw I telephoned Peg like a paranoid ninny and she talked me through it. I think she is doing better...the rabbit.. not Peg..LOL

Ty anyway love..

That was a bit of british Zin

Zin

Back