Rabbit dirty and wet bottom??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arloismybunny

Reaction score
Hello. I just let my rabbit out of his pen for some free roaming time when I noticed the back of his feet and his butt looks very dirty/wet?? His litter box was a little dirty but he was due for a change today which I did change. I change his litter box either everyday or every other day. Is this a health problem??

Attachments

• 58C94116-6168-4AFE-8EB9-214DA72720A9.jpeg
    58C94116-6168-4AFE-8EB9-214DA72720A9.jpeg
    433.1 KB · Views: 0
Hello. I just let my rabbit out of his pen for some free roaming time when I noticed the back of his feet and his butt looks very dirty/wet?? His litter box was a little dirty but he was due for a change today which I did change. I change his litter box either everyday or every other day. Is this a health problem??
Also he is eating and drinking perfectly fine!! He doesn’t seem too bothered, he just flopped lol.

my lop bunny is dealing with something similar she is only 13 weeks old I read comments saying it could be “poopy butt syndrome” which is when her stool is not hard and it’s mushy it’s so to imbalanced diet, my pumpkin is dealing with this tonight she also seems fine but I’m concerned!

Does he walk through his water bowl? or sit/lay in his litter box?
Mine are always stumbling through their water bowls! ;)

Back