Rabbit and dog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hazel

Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFDsWf0szbQ&watch_response[/ame]

So I saw this on youtube and I was skeptical... and then I watched it and laughed so hard. These two get along SOOO well and the playing is definitely from both sides, not just the dog. When the dog flops down and the rabbit jumps on him I thought I was going to explode, hahaha.

That's cute!

My English Lop, Sippi, and my dog play all the time! It's too funny too watch, because Sippi just runs around and hides and the spooks my dog. It's really great. He also chases her if she runs really fast. I actually have some video of my dog swooping by him an then he dashes off after her. He's attracted to anything that moves really fast :p.

He also likes playing "I'm gonna get you" with the cats. Of course, his version involves mounting the cats....:biggrin2:lol. Which they don't like and so they procede to give him a bat on the bottom with their paws - no claws, don't worry ;)

My older sister's cat Toby, just LOVES Sippi. He thinks sippi is just the coolest dude ever! He plays -really rough- will Sippi, but Sippi just does the same back. Toby will hit and kick and sometimes nip a little but not hard, and then Sippi will pounce on him and nip him back. It's funny but sometimes it has to be broken up when all they do is chew on eachother. They never get hurt though. I think Toby like Sippi's long ears. :D

Emily

Hehe that was cute....i love English Spots..i think they're just gorgeous bunnies,and would i love to ownone! :D

Cheryl

Latest posts

Back