Rabbit Agility

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishRabbitmama

Reaction score
Does anyone have a small breed rabbit that does agility? Just curious as I've only seen bigger buns on the internet doing it.:bunnydance:

Honestly, the smaller ones are better at it then the bigger ones. They have more energy and seem really in to it. My Holland Lop Babbitty is just around 3 lbs, pretty little, and is my little star.

2012-December2-JackCarter-52.jpg

This is a Netherland Dwarf that was at our local Humane Society, we were doing demostrations and we were working with shelter rabbits to show how quickly they picked it up. This little one had been hopping around 45 minutes. Just so you know, that is as high/long as that jump goes and he was having an insanely good time leaping over it.

2012-September23-CHS-15.jpg

I should enter my minilop boy in these things! The other day he leaped onto the top of his cage in a single bound, and that's 3 feet off the ground.

I never thought of that, any way I have obstical where my rabbits live, pipes, rocks, and about 20X20 meters area, in night I see them do several labs around it and hop on those pies and rocks. I think mine are born agility :muscleman:

Back