Rabbit acting off

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaryleen

Reaction score
I woke up a bit late and was about to give my rabbit his 1/4 a cup of pellets and noticed that there were still pellets in his bowl. He always finishes his pellets but I didn’t really mind. My rabbit goes crazy when he hears the pellets getting poured into his bowl but he didn’t have a reaction when I dumped them in. He didn’t even move so I decided to give him a treat so he can get out of under my bed. He did seem to be excited about his treat but he didn’t even look at the pellets. So I put him in his cage with the pellets and he just wanted to go under my bed again. I just left him there so I can watch him more easily to see if he were eating. Time passes by and he ate all of his veggies and pellets. He seems really off and scared today and I don’t know why. He was out of his cage the whole night and he isn’t tired today. I have no idea what wrong with him.

Im not very experienced with rabbit health, but I suggest taking your rabbit to the vet just in case. Rabbits tend to hide when they are sick and not acting himself seems like it might be a sign that something is wrong to me. It is always better to be safe than sorry. Especially with bunnies because they are so fragile. Hope everything turns out well and let us know what happens!

Yes, I agree he needs to be taken to the vet if he is still acting weird. Let us know of any updates!

Latest posts

Back