Rabbit Abuse in Las Vegas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coco0457

Reaction score

Hi everybody!! I have received this message trough my Yahoo Group, and just want to let you know about this: Please help, if you can :)

Hi all,

This is a new case ongoing in Las Vegas. I know it's not local but am forwarding the info and photo to this list since many of you might remember Samosa, the rabbit who was thrown from a car a few years ago in the bay area. The good news is that this bunny is safe with Las Vegas HRS, although he is going to be looking for a permanent home after he's all healed.

Margo

[align=left]

---Original Message---

[/align]
Hi all,

Meet LuckyBun, recently rescued by a supporter of the House Rabbit Society. LB was dyed blue and ejected from a moving car last week. A wonderful person immediately rushed to his aid and was horrified to see that this two pound bunny's ears were mangled and mutilated.
get-attachment.aspx

He had surgery yesterday to clean up his wounds and was neutered.

He will need special care his entire life as he will be unable to keep as cool as he should without his ears intact.

We commend our rescue friend, who has asked to remain anonymous, but we need your help to pay his vet bills today andgoing forward.

Please make a donation tothe LuckyBun fund. His vet bill is about 600 and he will likely need ongoing medical care his entire life.

This bunny needs you!

Best,

Maria

lang=0

Maria L. Perez
President LV-HRS
9101 W. Sahara PMB A32, Suite 105
Las Vegas , NV 89117
Las Vegas Office
Office: 310-229-4583

Toll-Free: 888-322-2714
Fax: 702-804-9938

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

[url]http://www.bunnyrescuefund.org/[/url]

THANK YOU!!!

style="FONT: 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF; COLOR: black"

Stay informed, get connected and more with AOL on your phone.

1 Attached Images

.AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer}
[*]

New_Bunny_5-23-08_007.jpg
View full size | Save to my AOL Pictures Saving images to my AOL Pictures... | Download

Latest posts

Back