R.I.P. Wilma :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FascinaRabbits

Reaction score
My bunny Wilma died today :( She wasn't always the nicest bunny. I never did get to bond with her but I did love her. I don't know why she died, she was really lethargic yesterday and today when I went to feed her she was dead :( She was a lionhead mix I got from the shelter. She was one of my first rabbits, and the reason I had 18 rabbits, she had a litter of 7 babies in June, but one of her babies mysteriously passed on the 25th of November. I'll always love her. She was always a little bit of a grouch and bit me on many occasions. She wasn't well socialized but I tried. Yesterday when I went to feed her she was very lazy and didn't try and bite or jump at me like she normally did. I knew something was wrong then. I went to go pick her up to examine her and she nuzzled into my hand and was really sweet, I picked her up and I pet her to sleep, I went to put her back in her cage and she woke up, and went to her bed :( I think she just wanted to say good bye to me and tank me for saving her from the shelter life. I'm glad she died happily in a warm household instead of at the pound or in someone's kitchen. Now she's in rabbit heaven with her daughter Nala and they're binkying their little tails off.
R.I.P. Wilma, I'll love you forever

GetInline.jpg

Me with Wilma yesterday, the day before she died

I'm sorry you lost Wilma. She was a very pretty bunny.

Binky Free at the Rainbow Bridge :rainbow:Beautiful Wilma.

Susan:bunnyangel2:

Thanks everyone, I still miss her, it's not the same walking past her empty cage :( I've deicded I'm going to keep atleast one of babeis from my new litter, put them Wilma's old cage. I really miss her. I thought I'd add a picture of what she looked like when I got her from the shelter. This is her picture from the shelter.

OtherRabbitMomAylaMay10.jpg
I really miss her, even though she wasn't my nicest rabbit

Aww i'm so very sorry you lost Wilma..

Latest posts

Back