R.I.P. SugarBunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeatherMarie

Reaction score
I had a dream about my SugarBun last night, then wake up today to see that Monday it will have been one month to the day since I came home from work & saw the Sugar....he was fine the night before. One hundred percent. Eating, peeing, pooping, lovey, active... good little healthy bun. He died on his exact 9 month birthday. I still remember the spur of the moment went to the pet store and said, oooo this one. He & I are meant to be. He came home with me and it was true. He moved all the way down to LA with me, being a good little trooper. He'd follow me around the house. "help" me clean (a.k.a. anything i set back up right he'd knock over lookin at it). Anytime I walked in from the door he'd run up to me and stand on his back feet to be pet. I could pet him for hours and he was in bunny heaven. He never got tired of it either. He was the master at the dead bunny flop. It was even a joke that The Sugar was always pissed at us for never letting him get into a deep sleep. Every time he tried we'd wake him up. he'd just lay in the most uncomfortable positions with his eyes open. So we'd whistle or say his name and he'd pop up, give us a hard glare and plop back down....The dream was so real, I thought he would be there when I woke up. I even went and checked. Then I went back to sleep and kept reliving over and over and over walking into my house and seeing him laying there. I picked him up and wrapped him in a towel...I told him to hang on that I'd get him to a vet and everything would be okay if he'd just hang on...and he did..until we got to the vet. The first f-ing vet that was less than a block from my house turned us away. They looked at my little rabbit in my arms and said you'll have to take him to your actual vet. By the time I got all the way across town..........nothing. He died in my arms. This is too long as it is. I'll stop because otherwise I'll go on forever.
These are a couple of the pictures. I have over 300 of him. He was a very photogenic Sugar... :tears2:

104_0168.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

104_0210.jpg

104_0180.jpg

104_0182.jpg

I'm sorry :(

He was adorable! look at those whiskers! I know you must miss him terribly.

RIP little guy.

Latest posts

Back