R.I.P Snowflake

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12animaluv34

Reaction score
I rescued Snowflake 5 and a half years ago from a house that had a small cage and about 8-10 rabbits in it killing each other.Snowflake was 5-6 months old when i rescued her.She was one of the BEST rabbits i have ever had!!I would let her out and she would follow me around then jump back in her cage.She was a giant lop mix and was about 7 pounds she was all white with blue eyes.She got headtilt about 8 months ago.She was on meds after meds after meds.She was able to stand up and take a couple steps and was still very happy!! But about a week ago she started getting VERY thin but was still eating and drinking.Then a couple days latter she could not stand up but tried and tried to get up.We were going to have her put to sleep the next morning but she died in the middle of the night.Its not the same without her =(

I am so sorry, but no words can take away your pain:hug2:. I lost one out of the blue last Nov. It was very hard, so I know how you feel right now. We're all here for you, if you should need us.

RIP Snowflake:rainbow:

I'm so sorry. You gave her such a great life and rescued her from a terrible situation. She sounds like a sweet, happy, and beautiful girl. :rainbow:

I am so sorry about Snowflake.:(

To Snowflake you were her hero, you got her out of a bad situation, provided herwith agreat place to live, plenty of food, treats,love and all the attention she could absorb. I wish there was something I could say to ease your pain, but she passed knowing you loved her very much.

Binky free Snowflake!:rainbow:

Latest posts

Back