Quinley and Skippy and Me! (Late Intro)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allen Wrider

Reaction score
Hi! My name's Megan, nice to meet you! I'm 21, but you didn't come to hear about me. You came to see these two. IMG_20191028_192940.jpg

The white rabbit is Quinley Ray, or Quinn. She's a year and a half, and the sweetest cuddle bug! She loves walks by the beach in her stroller, and she can't get enough of being pet by any and every stranger we meet.

Beside her? That's Skippy Peanut butter! She's very active and curious, and when I pick her up, she spreads her legs all the way out (kind of like she's flying).

Both my bunnies are active and fun, curious and excitable. But I didn't always expect to own rabbits. Truth be told, they both fell into my lap in very different ways! With Quinn, who was only a month old, my Uncle gave her to me-- as he was being arrested! The police found her in his pocket and left her with my family, but it was love at first sight, and I could never part with her now.

received_308440993149650.jpeg

Skippy was an Easter bunny to a family with two children, but we all know how well that pans out. Within 6 months, my coworker was begging me to take her, and because I didn't want her to be in danger, she joined our family. It took a long time to gain her trust, she'd been neglected for months, but she's come around real well!

received_2390018511238077.jpeg

I'm in the process of bonding them now, and we've had our ups and downs. But these bunnies are my babies, and I wouldn't let them go for the world!

Back