Quik-See...for trimming nails.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runestonez

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
This article appeared in our local paper tonight! :colors:

If this stuff works it would be a life saver...2 of our bunns haveblack nails and you can't see the quik to trim them!! Notsure they would like it on their nails...but I don't think they enjoybeing nicked either!!

clickhere

Brilliant invention! Should work forbunnies, don't see why not. Something to keep an eyeon. Thanks for posting that!

sas :) and gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Wow that would be awesome for Daphne who is alsoall black with black nails. Prob is she HATES to have her feet handled.Wonder if I could use such a thing with her "arguing" with me over it.lol I'll keep my eyes out for it. Thanks!

thats an awesomeinvention!!!!:colors::colors::bunnydance::bunnydance::elephant::elephant::elephant::colors::colors::colors::colors::bunnydance::bunnydance:

That looksawesome! Rex's nails are black as well, and a real pain to clip. I'm soscared too cut them short.

Thanks for posting that :)

(*pssst* I shortened the link so it wouldn't stretch the page)

Code:
(*pssst* I shortened the link so it wouldn't stretch the page)

Thanks m.e. I am not as computer savvy as I would like to be! :D

Ahh...OK they have removed the story...let me work on it!!

I typed out the article since I couldn't find it online anymore! ( I re-posted it as a new topic!! So check the index!!!)

Latest posts

Back