Quick Reminder

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
Just wanting to remind everyone to keep their bunnies safe tonight.:wave: If your bunnies are outisde bring them into a cooler part of the house for the night if possible. Ebony is more than happy to spend her night inthe house. :)

If you can't - make sure hutches are covered up with thick blankets to try to block out the noise. Make sure the padlocks are very secure - people have been known to do terrible things to pets with fireworks. :(

I'm not 100% sure how much of an issue this is in all areas but here for sure it is very important.

Happy and safe Halloween to all. :biggrin2:

better safe than sorry! And since Halloween has kids running around everywhere it's more likely some kiddy hands will find their way into a hutch.

Make sure to drive safely tonight too and if your kids are trick-or-treating give them some glow sticks or other kind of light to make them more visable!

I hope everyone had a fun halloween.....my son Jeremysays it's not fair!...we want halloween over here!...because it looks like you guys get right into it and it looks like so much fun...what we see on tv anyway :)

Cheryl

Thanks for the reminder!!! I've heard some pretty scary stories about bunnies who's hutch door wasn't locked.:(

We've had a fair few fireworks over here tonight.. and it's halloween:?

I'm really worried about firework night, because everyone's really rich round here they really do have 'money to burn', and the amount of fireworks that go off is just stupid. The buns have never heard a firework in there lives and with the new puppy home they have had to go back outside, at least they'll be in the new shed we bought them, which reminds me, I'll have to upload some pics of it.

Luckily trick or treating was yesterday since where I live they don't believe in doing it on church night.

I was home and Macey was safe. And enjoyed watching me carve my pumpkin!

You know..fire works are banned here,people are not allowed to have fireworks in their posession,if you are caught,then you get into trouble.

But like new years eve and things like that,then there are certain areas where they do put on fireworks shows..but ordinary people are not allowed to use fireworks.

DON'T forget the house bunnies! If they run free, make sure you put them where they can't get caught in the door or jump outside with the frequent visitors!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
DON'T forget the house bunnies! If they run free, make sure you put them where they can't get caught in the door or jump outside with the frequent visitors!
if Wash was a free runner he would tackle small children and steal their chocolate :p

Pumpkin would go for the chocolate, and then the kids! She's a bit of a watch-bunny. It was really quiet in our neighborhood....not too many youngsters, and not enough teens to do any real damage. Here there aren't any fireworks....that's mostly 4th of July and sometimes on New Year's Eve. The neighbors at our old house were completely obnoxious about fireworks on the 4th....lasted all week, and scared poor Whiskers to pieces. He was spooked for days afterwards....and that's why I hate the stupid things!

pumpkinandwhiskersmom wrote:
Pumpkin would go for the chocolate, and then the kids! She's a bit of a watch-bunny. It was really quiet in our neighborhood....not too many youngsters, and not enough teens to do any real damage. Here there aren't any fireworks....that's mostly 4th of July and sometimes on New Year's Eve. The neighbors at our old house were completely obnoxious about fireworks on the 4th....lasted all week, and scared poor Whiskers to pieces. He was spooked for days afterwards....and that's why I hate the stupid things!
Poor Whiskers. My buns don't seem to be to fazed by fireworks.

We haven't had many here, but come the 5th of November we've got a few local fireworks displays for Guy Fawkes'. Both mine are under a year so I have no idea how they're going to react to it all. :?

Thanks for the tips in this thread. :)

Latest posts

Back