Quick Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After Guy has groomed the top ofmy hand, sometimes he pushes his little head right under my fingers/palm. Is this a request for reciprocal grooming or just fuss in general?

He gets all excited whenever I pet him, doesn't know whether to hump my hand or clean it, so does both, lol.

Jo xx

Yup, you must groom him. :)

It sounds like a 'mate' thing in this case although it can also be a dominance thing, as in 'groom me slave!' (Ditto with the humping).

But I suspect he loves you, he wants to care for you (and vice-versa) and 'be' with you (if he's not neutered).

Bunny love. :inlove:

sas :bunnydance:

Thanks for that confirmation :)

Guy makes it very clear that he loves me, so I always try to slip in some strokes alonghis nose as a grooming gesture.Any kind of pets/fussareusually fine with him though.

I'd like to think he knows that he's loved very much.

Jo xx

My nethie/polish does this first thing in the morning. I would kneel down beside her (free range rabbits) and she would lick my clothes for about 5 seconds, then she would nudge me several times until I petted her. Very cute :)

Latest posts

Back