Quick growth question...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maherwoman wrote:
The funny thing I noticed about your pics is that your bun looked to be about my bun's size now, when yours was four weeks! :D

lolol

Bub's a monster. The best guide is ear and foot size. If your rabbit's ears are about the size of my four-week-olds, and she's considerably older, you won't have to worry too much about her being huge.

I love big rabbits, but I also have little Hollands. The contrast is funny.

Rose

Yes, her ears and body look just like your bun did at four weeks. So it sounds like she won't be too huge. :D

Your boy is adorable!! I love how sleepy he looks in that last picture. CUTE!!

rabbitgirl wrote:
maherwoman wrote:
The funny thing I noticed about your pics is that your bun looked to be about my bun's size now, when yours was four weeks! :D

lolol

Bub's a monster. The best guide is ear and foot size. If your rabbit's ears are about the size of my four-week-olds, and she's considerably older, you won't have to worry too much about her being huge.

I love big rabbits, but I also have little Hollands. The contrast is funny.

Rose

maherwoman wrote:
Yes, her ears and body look just like your bun did at four weeks. So it sounds like she won't be too huge. :D

Your boy is adorable!! I love how sleepy he looks in that last picture. CUTE!!

Thanks!:)My favorite Palomino trait is the sleepy eyes--they aren't round like most rabbits, but kind of a crinkly triangle. He always looks like he's smiling. Pals are a lot of fun, but very high-energy and quite large! Very kid-friendly but exuberant like a golden retriever puppy.

If you can, post some pics of your new fuzzy....we'd love to see!

Rose

Latest posts

Back