Questions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lloorren

Reaction score
My bunnies are adorable, they are really starting to show their true personalities as they reach puberty. Neither are fixed yet, so I'm going to have to work on that...

1. One of our friends brings over a cigarette roller, the bunnies hopped up on the table (where they are NOT ALLOWED!) and started chewing up the tobacco, so I pulled them off an put them on the other side of the room. What health risks should I worry about as a result of that incident? Apparently Google does not help with this problem.

2. We use a 5-gallon tub to put our bunnies away when we go to sleep, because they are little trouble-makers and love to knock everything off of the not-allowed table. We poked a hole and tied string to a waterbottle to hang it, but every night that they manage to not escape the tub, they chew down the water bottle. Sigh. Is there a better solution? Is there a way for them to not hate their bed so much? I make sure there's piles of food and a full water bottle in there. This adds another problem, water+woodchips+pee = Yellow Sludge that coats my rabbits. I put them in the sink and get it just enough where it wets their feet and I wipe them off with a towel. Am I doing anything I shouldn't?

3. Is it... strange that my bunny sometimes rolls upside-down and pretty much puts himself in a trance? I thought this was pretty bizarre considering it's a defense technique.

4. Never underestimate the power of plastic silverware, I tap it on the floor and drag it and my little girl will follow me wherever the spoon goes!

5. Is there any reason why my boy needs to lay down and roll over in between the girl and her water bottle when she's trying to drink? lol don't answer this question

Back