Questions about Registering

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

introoder

Reaction score
I'm naming one of my litters at the moment, and a good friend talked me into some stupid names. XD Basically they're the usernames of the site we met on.

So far I have Emzy and Chik!... The '!' is pretty important to me. It's been part of my identity for 6+ years. I was wondering, however, when I go to register the rabbit, can the "!" be part of the name? Or would it have to be dropped?

Thankies!

I don't see anything in the rules that prohibits the use of an exclamation point. The name of the rabbit cannot exceed thirty characters including spaces and punctuation.

Megan, you are confusing me:? Have you two different accounts or are there two of you?:)

I'm sorry! This is my usual account.
I had three computers, and I broke one, and the other one is in the shop... The account that was signed in was Introoder, and I forgot to change it before posting. XD

Now I'm back to my usual. =D

I did remember the username "introoder". It only clicked with me now that's the same person:headsmack

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
I was told that you can have anything in the name and ear tattoo as long as it's on a keyboard. ;)

You can even do: < 3, : ), : D, etc. etc.

Emily

I would consider an ear tattoo with symbols to be illegible and would DQ the rabbit. Can you imagine the judge trying to readthe followingtattoo?

# $ % ^ & * / > < " : @

What a nightmare!

Letters and numbers only please in ear tattoos! Legibility is at the judge's discretion.

Latest posts

Back