Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are your rabbits spayed/neutered? What are theirgenders? Rabbits spray each other (and people) to claim mates. I thinkthey might also do it to show dominance, same as with mounting. Keep inmind that I am not an expert. If they are not speutered, doing so wouldmost likely stop this. It's usually a good idea anyways unless you planon breeding them.

To answer one of your questions, usually bucks spray does, but it is not uncommon to go the other way either. Both bucks and does will spray people just out of pure deviltry I suspect! Don't tell me rabbits are unable to appreciate humor and a good laugh now and then.

Buck

You wouldbe surpirsed , I wouldsugestplacing cages 2 ft fromeach other to be on the safe side

Buck Jones wrote:
To answer one of your questions, usually bucks spray does,but it is not uncommon to go the other way either. Both bucksand does will spray people just out of pure deviltry Isuspect! Don't tell me rabbits are unable to appreciate humorand a good laugh now and then.

Buck
Isn't that the truth!! Corky has nailed me a few times since he got sick.....I think they get a good chuckle out of it!

Latest posts

Back