Question...how many rabbits do you have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnielover

Reaction score
I was just curious how many bunnies everyone has. It seems the majority of you have more than one!!

Just curious!!

Thanks!!!! :)

Right now, I have one bunny, Miss Vega. She's asmoked pearl holland/mini/whatever lop. We adopted her from theMissouri HRS. Someone dumped her in a recycling bin. Ugh, who doesthat? But she's awesome, we all love her. Shelter bunnies rock.

We are adding another bun to our family, maybe as soon as Wednesday!We're still working out the details. He's a male neutered lionhead,absolutely GORGEOUS. I'm hoping that they bond, they both seem likethey want a friend.

I have 6 of my own. One foster and One I am babysitting.

SnickersMommy wrote:
Snickers is my only bunny.He's my third bunny, butall of mine have been "only children," so to speak.
What kind ofbunny is Snickers....He is adorable!!!

Thank you! Snickers is a Holland lop. I'm notsure if he's a purebred Holland lop because his ears don't droop asmuch as I thought they would. They pretty much look like propellers,and I get a chuckle out of watching them flop when he runs. :D

I have three.

A bonded pair.....spayed Lionhead and a neutered Harlequin mix.
A single bunny....a neutered Harlequin Mix.

AND....one more will be added as soon as I find the right one to bond to my lone bunny :).

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Seven.

2 Checkered Giants, one buck, one doe.

5 Fuzzy Lops, 3 does, 2 bucks. (3 are nine weeks old right now)

28, that's a bit many for not being a breederisn't it? lol well i have had 2 litters and kept them, i thought aboutstarting this thread too!

Latest posts

Back