Question for those with sleeves

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiron

Reaction score
For those with quarter, half or full sleeves, did you design your sleeves at once or did you get 1 tattoo and continuously add-on to it as you thought of more designs?

I don't have a sleeve yet (Ryan does, though). I am going to be working on mine after I get the start of my back piece done on Saturday. Anyway...I am going to get one big "picture" and then add onto it to form a half sleeve. This is usually how I see sleeves get done, separate pieces that bond together to form a sleeve using "fillers" to fill it in. You just stick with a general theme, obviously.

My sleeve will be a big picture of my heart rat, Spartan, in wild flowers and grasses. From then on, I will have Tony add in smaller pictures of my favorite rats playing in wild flowers. It's hard to explain how I want it...but I can see it so clearly and it is going to be beautiful. It will be a memorial piece (I refer to Spartan as a "King" and is currently 3 years old) and my love for rats.

My brothers started off with small designs, but ones that could be easily added to. Chris's now extends full arm right to the wrist. and Tom's only goes to the top of the elbow.

Latest posts

Back