Question about World Market grass mats

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmh9023

Reaction score
I was reading about the grass mats at World Market so I went to check them out. It was my first time there. What a great strore! Anyway...The mats came in 3 shades- the really light ones like they used to have at Pier One, a light tan, and a darker tan/brown.

My question is, are the darker ones safe for bunnies? I reallycan't tell if they are colored or if they are just naturally darker fibers. The salesperson had no idea. The darkest ones would look really good with the new floor I"m putting in the bunnies room, but I would get the lightest ones if the othersare not safe.

Does anyone who uses them know?

They're all safe.

They are maze, sea grass, and rice grass I think. I've used them all but my favorite is the sea grass.

They are all natural and all great! My rabbits love them! we use them for mats in the cages and then put blankies on them........ but they also have them to chew on.

I got some last week and they didn't smell like much unless I got my nose right up on them. I got more today (from another store location), and they have a really strong grassy smell. Now my car smells good like sweet hay.:D

Latest posts

Back