Question about those wire grids

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neri18

Reaction score
I was just wondering where everyone got their wire grids that they use to make enclosures and what they're called. I need something for Pip to block off my door at night so I can hopefully sleep more than an hour at a time without him scratching at it. I know he only does it to get me up for attention but it wakes up the rest of the house too. He's quite the handfull. Are they easy to use or do you need wire cutters or anything? I have to make him a temporary enclosure too in the basement in a few weeks when a friend comes to visit. Do they come in packages with a certain number in it?

Everyone refers to them as "NIC" panels (Neat Idea Cubes).

I find mine at Target and they are called "Organize It" cubes. I get a box of 23 (give or take1)for $14.99.

undergunfire wrote:
Everyone refers to them as "NIC" panels (Neat Idea Cubes).

I find mine at Target and they are called "Organize It" cubes. I get a box of 23 (give or take1)for $14.99.

yup . . . that is were i got mine at too! they go on sale every once in a while for like $12.99

i guess people have found them at walmart, bed bath & beyond, and such stores, but target is the only place i found them at up here!

Oh yeah....people have seen them at Linens and Things too. I haven't checked mine though because I figuered Target would be the cheapest place to get them at.

I got mine at Target, too. I found that the colored ones aren't as strong as the chrome grids. The colored ones have thinner metal covered in plastic, and the chrome is just thick metal. The chrome is a little more expensive, but if you're not building shelves or anything like that, then the others should be fine.

These are the ones at Target.

100_7556.jpg

Latest posts

Back