Quality of my Rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabbitLover94

Reaction score
Hello, just thought I'd post pics of my show buns for some constuctive criticism. Be honest! :D

LeSage's Piano Man- Siamese Sable Sr. Jersey Wooly Buck: six 1sts, one BOSB, and three BOBs.
DSCN0179.jpg
DSCN0173.jpg

HH4 "Tulip"- Broken ChichillaSr. Mini Lop Doe with one 1st place(pictured as a junior)
275.jpg
272.jpg

HHH's Cole- Black Tort Sr. Lionhead Buck with one 1st place

049.jpg
062.jpg

The only breed that you've got that I've worked with myself - is the lionhead. I'd love to see him in more of a posed position. Can you look at this link and see if you can pose him like the drawng?

http://www.pridelandsrabbitry.com/MuellerStandardAllColors.htm

To me - I love the mini lop's rise. I know nothing about mini lops but I like the fact that you can see the rise and that it is there. It would help to post pictures of the face/head from the front so folks can look at the crown (which is like speaking Greek to me...I know they have a crown...and I know it can be slipped...but that's about all I know).

And for your jersey wooly buck - my only comment is "MINE!"

I love the face. I know nothing about judging the breed - but that face is adorable.

Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure how to pose the Lionhead. It's too late to go out now, but I'll be sure to try tomorrow. He's new and is still nervous about everything so all he wants to do is hug the table when I touch him. That 1st pic shows that he can get up off the table, but I'll just have to wait and see if he'll pose for me tomorrow. Thanks! :D

-And yes, that is a dog is Cole's 1st pic. He's giving me thhe evil eye for disturbing his napby putting abunny up there! :D

I will say that I love your lionhead's face. I know that face doesn't count for points or anything - but I do tend to look at the face after I've looked at everything else - and if everything else is equal...the one with the cutest face wins (unless the other one has a better personality).

Here's a head shot of the Mini Lop as a Senior. I didn't get the chance to get a picture of the Lionhead in the proper pose, but my schedule is empty tomorrow so I should be able to get one.

278.jpg

Latest posts

Back