Q-tip has two mommies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mommy got an app! I'm letting her upload pictures of me...but I'm sitting here making sure she puts up good ones!
Me with the new rosemary plant.
1379091502306.jpg

Me hanging out on the arm of the couch. 1379091542548.jpg

Me begging for noms.
1379091608083.jpg

And finally, me and my friend the bird napping together when we birdsat him a few weekends ago.
1379091647711.jpg
Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Rabbit Forum mobile app

NorthernAutumn,
Mommy wouldn't let me go to it. She was gone a lot of the week, but I wasn't allowed to go. I watched the live news when she turned it on for me but she said the capitol was no place for a little bunny. I said that little bunnies can want to be activists too...but she didn't listen to me!
Glad you're catching up on my blog. I'm gonna post more pictures now that I can use mommy's phone!

Great pictures, hope you´ll upload lots more. Your birdy friend is really cute, he´s lucky to have you as a sitter lol.

More pictures!!
Here I am sharing a popsicle with mommy.
1380830112047.jpg

And here I am with cucumber on my head.
1380830174125.jpg

If you want more pictures, you should follow me on instagram at ladybinkertons because it's all mine! I might let mommy use it eventually but I havent yet!!
Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Your lolly looks really good, hope you shared it with mommy.

Why wasn´t the cucumber in your mouth lol.

You are such a qute bunny, must have a look at all your pics, I hope you let mommy have a go soon. :wink

There was cucumber on my head because mommy peels it right off the cucumber while I'm sitting there. I got so excited that a piece fell onto my head. I waited until I'd eaten the rest of it to shake that one off.

All is good here. My other mommy brought home lots of cardboard from her work and I am happy bouncing around and eating it. They also made a big bird stand for the birdie's dad for his birthday next week, and I got to eat the leftover wood. I'm a happy bug.

My mommies have finally hung up pictures on the wall. They're all photographs that my other mommy took. It's really cool. I like looking at the flowers and thinking how yummy they look.

Great photos, just love that colour and that cute face.

Looks to be enjoying the wheatgrass :thumbup

Sorry I've been so quiet lately. The human has awful carpal tunnel and works at a computer all day, so I don't get my computer time.
However, they're bird sitting the parrot and I'm having tons of fun scaring him. He did poop on me yesterday though. I guess that's what happens when I sit under his tail!!

I guess i can put in a picture of him since he's my friend. This was before I ran at him and scared him under the table.
1387425051592.jpg

Here's us hanging out by his travel cage.
1387425125627.jpg

And here's me eating squash guts. Mmmm butternut!
1387425180308.jpg

Meet alfie.
1389580756608.jpg

He's a three year old Californian who has lived in the shelter most of his life. Mommy saw him a year ago there and told me how she fell in love with his wonky ears and doofy personality. Last week, she took me to an adoption event to meet him. We went home with a lady from the shelter and my mommies picked us up yesterday.
Here we are together.

1389580905606.jpg

1389580926080.jpg

1389580959871.jpg

He's big and clumsy and goofy and binkies a ton. I think this friendship will be good!

OMG!! You got a friend finally! :D

I find it strange that I got a new bunny and then you got a new bunny like a week later, lol. I can't believe that poor guy was still in there a year after you first saw him :(. I feel so bad for him having to live in a shelter for nearly three years... after finally getting to go to his true "forever" home, I'm not at all surprised that he binkies his ass off! I tried to keep Normie in a little pen that was maybe 6-8 square feet for the first couple days while he settled in (especially since I got him six days after his neuter), but he was trying SO hard to binky in that little space and crashing into the pen - it broke my heart that he couldn't truly express his joy to be with us because of the space; I immediately dropped what I was doing to bunny-proof and section off the bathroom, hallway and part of the bedroom for him.

Q-tip and Alfie look adorable together!

On a side note, how is the cat coping with the new addition? I feel bad for him - Q-tip was already an awful lot to inflict on a cat and now he's going to get tag-teamed ><

Oh wow, Lulu has the same coloring!!

We didn't bring hellcat when we moved up here. Little one bedroom apartment would have made farm cat very sad. Plus, he is quite bonded with my partner's mom...would have sucked to separate them.

Gaz and nala have a friend??

Oh my goodness, your buns are adorable! Congrats on your new brother Q-Tip. Love your name, btw.

Aha, I suspected you had moved! When the thing with Q-tips ear happened, I tried to be sneaky by digging up the one PM of what seemed like hundreds that contained your address and shipping you a little bottle of Vetericyn for it - I was really sad when it was returned as undeliverable (with no reason marked) last Friday :(. It sure took 'em an awful long time to get it returned!

2hqysk2.jpg
27zj6oh.jpg

Normie is an airplane-eared, sable-pointed, naughty little butthead who my camera is ill-inclined to believe is the thing I'm trying to take a picture of. We've been having a lot of arguments, but unfortunately the camera seems to be winning. Norm's favorite activities are licking me, snuggling, antagonizing the cats and playing with his pellet-dispensing ball, in no particular order.

I'm hoping I can bond him to Nala and Gaz eventually; haven't officially started yet though, as he's still hormonal and therefore hump-happy. Gaz doesn't take offense to being humped, but I'm sure Nala would! I'm using Gazzles as a litmus test; when he's interested in more than just humping her, then I can consider having a real intro between him and Nala.

Oh wow, Lulu has the same coloring!!

We didn't bring hellcat when we moved up here. Little one bedroom apartment would have made farm cat very sad. Plus, he is quite bonded with my partner's mom...would have sucked to separate them.

Gaz and nala have a friend??

Yes they do!

Well thanks for the attempt at mail!! We moved in August...still in Austin but out of the city limits now. Normie is adorable....you know I have a weakness for airplane ears!!

Latest posts

Back