Purina Pro feed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babbs

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can find out who sellsthis rabbit food? I can't seem to bring anything up except Purina cator dag food.

Are you surePurina actually makes the Proplan for rabbits I havechecked and all I find isfor cars and dogs also ,. Ido use Purina Show is thismaybe what you were thinking of?

Maybe that is what it is. I will have to callthe breeder tomorrow to make sure. I was a bit excited when I picked upmy baby and may have mis heard ir didn't remember right. I know it wasPurina brand though. Thank you

Thank you!

He has gotten so big since we had him, and that has only been a littleover a week now. He has had some impeccable litter habits since dayone, with the exception of the couch the last couple of days. Littlestinker jumps up there and immediately pees and poops a zillon times!

i feed all my buns on Excel, Supa Rabbit food!!its really good, all pet shops and that sell that brand of food!! andits cheap too! its got all the vitamins and minalrals a rabbit needs!!its a pellet food! its great though i wouldnt change it for anything!!

Check the animal supply store near the bird feed and bulk. Also check the farm supply stores, they usually have it.

Ed

Latest posts

Back