Purina Feed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smay

Reaction score
I currently feed my bunnies Manna Pro 16%, but I have heard that Purina is very good and it just became available at our local Tractor Supply. It is the Purina Rabbit Chow also 16%.

I am thinking of switching feed, I'm just wondering if anyone has an opinion and if its a good idea. I have my dogs on purina and I love it.

it is what i feed my buns to. . . they love it, and so far i have had no complaints

Both are popular, respected brands. I'm having trouble pulling up Purina's nutrition details because it's not on the website any more (grr). If your rabbits are doing fine, the only reason I would switch would be for higher fiber. If you can get Purina Complete Plus instead of regular Purina Rabbit Chow, that would be a plus. That one isn't sold as often though.

While Purina is one of the feeds in my "mix" that I make up - it isn't my feed of preference - I LOVE the Manna Pro and what it does for my rabbits.

I actually just moved and my usual feed store where I get Purina from is quite a bit aways.
I found anotehr feed store only 5 minutes away but they only carried Mana. Mana has more fiber (2% max) but they seem to have more good things said about them.
I am making the switch (Although I can't lie that the distance is nice too)

Back