puppy pads

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tristaw.

Reaction score
so I've noticed my 9 week old bunny loves to pee on fabric. he pees on the couch, on my mats, on a sheet, blanket. He won't pee on the direct floor or in his box.. I was thinking puppy pads.. any idea if that would work for a fussy fabric loving bunny?

he's not a digger or a chewer... yet.... lol

may end up chewing on them, the puppy pee pads have a phermone (sp?) in them to make the puppy want to pee and i dont know how that would affect the rabbit

They will probably just set your litter training back. He needs to be in a space with no absorbent materials *except* the litter box. He may not like whatever litter you're using, but with the right litter and hay on top he'll realize that it's the only good place to pee. If you put down puppy pads, you will just be encouraging the peeing on blankets behavior for the future.

Once he gets better with his litter training he will probably be able to be around most soft surfaces again. Neutering is important as well - an unneutered bunny is unlikely to ever be 100% litter trained.

Latest posts

Back