Puppy Chow for ppl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy77

Reaction score

Puppy Chow

1pkg choc chip.
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
Melt them together

12 cups Chex Cereal
mix all together

add 2 cups powders sugar..them mix again
DONE

I love this - I haven't made it in years but oooh - it is so good.

I need to get a serving size and calorie count on it...

TinysMom wrote:
I love this - I haven't made it in years but oooh - it is so good.

I need to get a serving size and calorie count on it...
ummm....lets see...i am clueless. i cant find it on google sorry

No problem - really. You can probably use the calories since you're more active than me (I'm guessing).

I'm just trying to watch the calories on everything I eat...

Well that makes a lot of sense...u go girl!!!! that's fantastic u r so conscience of all that!!! I am on a sea food diet..lmao I see it - I eat it lol

I have never heard of this before...i was thinking i could make it but we dont have chex cereal here....i have to see what i could use instead..hmmm....starts thinking...

I've never much cared for that Puppy Chow stuff.

Cheryl, that is interesting that you don't have Chex cereal in Australia. It makes me wonder what delicious cereals you have that we're missing out on here!
I would guess anything in a similar shape/size, and a basic grain flavor would work.

I have a friend who always made it with a different cereal than Chex, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. It's sort of "pillow-shaped" like Chex, but more dense, and it's 6-sided rather than square. That's going to bother me all day!

Fancy77 wrote:
LOL I use that stuff too love it

Glad you will not have to have this weighing on your mind all day... lol
Thank you, now I can go about my day without thinking of cereal!
:p

BethM wrote:
Fancy77 wrote:
LOL I use that stuff too love it

Glad you will not have to have this weighing on your mind all day... lol
Thank you, now I can go about my day without thinking of cereal!
:p

Haha..that's funny..cause i do that a lot when i can't think of something,but i know what it is lol...then i will think all day...and that really annoys me....but i can't stop thinking until it finally comes to me lol

And yeah,i'm going shopping later today...the shops don't open until 11am here on sundays..which sucks,and it's only 10am at moment....so i will have a look at the cereal section to see what i could use instead.

MMM I love puppy chow. I bought some Chex and made Buffalo Chex Mix for Thanksgiving, it was great. I like Chex mix. I don't think I've ever had a bowl of Chex for breakfast for some reason, but Crispix is probably my favorite cereal.

Back