Pumpkin_Punkin

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuniklos

Reaction score
My husband and I adopted Pumpkin from the House Rabbit Society in October of 2014. She was already 5 years old when we adopted her and she hasn't always had the best luck with home. We can't believe anyone would not want her because she's just an absolutely gem.

She was picked up by the HRS in 2010 from the SPCA. She was a young bun with a lot of Spunk. She was spayed and quickly adopted in early 2011. However, her first family didn't want her anymore (WHY?!) and gave her back to the HRS. She waited for three years before we went in search of a lady bun to cozy up with our General Bismark. She's been spoiled every since.

Pumpkin is a girl's girl. She's very graceful and dainty, even her binkies are dainty! When she looks up at you from under her long eyelash you can't help but think she's a heart breaker. She is a little hands shy as she might not have had a lot of social interaction in the past, but she's not shy about where she flops. Unlike General Bismark she rarely sticks to corners and like to throw out her legs in the middle of every room.

This girl is a dancer. Food makes her very happy and she begin doing binkies and twirls with every open of the fridge and crinkle of a baggy. She might look a bit round, but I promise, she's all fluff! Never have I had a bun who sheds like she does.

Pumpkin was the name she came with. Though we had other names picked out we thought her orange color, round body and Halloween adoption time made her name perfect.

pumpkin001.jpg

pumpkin002.jpg

1456791-667425414076-1478060729448764216-n.jpg

10689706-671767053396-3197398852905411462-n.jpg

imag0248.jpg

Latest posts

Back