Pumpkin

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpkin-spice

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1402693546.851570.jpg
Hello, I'm pumpkin and I'm new to this . I'm 9 months old and I'm a broken orange! My mommy is named Stella, and my dad is named Joey. They are both broken oranges. I was born with a brother. I was sold to my amazing new mommy Kylie. She lets me run outside and play with the kitty and doggy. I have a step sister named Judy. She is a bew lion head. She bullies me and Kylie always gets mad at Judy and puts her back in her cage. I hope to be a professional jumper because I can jump 2 feet high !!!!

~Pumpkin and Kylie :)

Trix here: You're gorgeous, almost as gorgeous as me!

Just remember you're higher up on the evolutionary scale than the dog and cat.

Welcome!!!!

You're real pretty, Pumpkin! I like to jump high, too. Sometimes mama has to block off areas with pillows to stop me from jumping up, argh!!

~ Felix

Hero pumpkin I likes yours coats I ams a dwarf lop I like to jumps but mama gets mads when I try's to jumps on her backs it's so funs tho I'll keeps going welcome pumpkin

Hi pumpkins I'm in a bun bun hopin club I loves it soo much I likes ur color I'm a broken calico

~SmudgeImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1404341066.792638.jpg

Hey der Pumpkins! I is Blue Barry and is an Engrish Lops. I loves to sleep in mummys arms but mummy say I is goings to gets big and she will has to uses a baby slings soon. What's a baby slings?1404415074109.jpg

Latest posts

Back