Progress bonding

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetie

Reaction score
I have wonderful news: Sweetie and Pudden were both on my bed last night for 20 minutes, they sniffed each other, Pudden nipped Sweetie but I put a stop to that because that always leads to them fighting. I praised both of them for the good behavior that they were doing. I told Pudden that he should groom Sweetie and I was petting Sweetie while telling him. Also I told Pudden that his past life is gone, over with, that he will never be neglected or abused again. He is learning to trust again. I am so happy with both of them. Plus I had Prince's ashes with Sweetie hopping around on my bed and she didn't seem too interested in them, like she was before. What does that mean?

Wonderful news! It seems like Sweetie is ready to move on. It has been a rough time for everyone, but hopefully it will be all up-hill from here with positive outcomes.

I hope that she is ready to move on. Yeah it has been tough with her missing Prince, but it has been good also, because Sweetie and I got to spend time with each other. I just hope that I can get them to bond, but if not then at least they can be friends.

Latest posts

Back