product simliar to woodypet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mygrl2k3

Reaction score
Today i borrowed my husbands car and went to thefeed store to get some bunny food. I didnt think they soldwoodypet but i asked anyways. They said they used to but nowthey carry something different. its a wood based pellet like woody pet.He says its in a 40 lb bag for about the same price. They were all outof it.. The closest i can get to getting woody pet is a 3 hour driveand it would mean me missing work, so i would feel like my savingswould go out the window in gas and lost wages from working.. This sameplace that i would go to is where my husband's grandma lives so wewould be visiting her too. I don't like to travelmuch so this other stuff sounds appealing.I thinkhe said it was called gaurdian. Icurrently use carefresh and their are times i think they would be morepotty trained if i could change the box more often.

Cristy

I checked out the website and it appears to be a very similar product to Woody Pet.

The description, useage, and processing all seem to be about the same.

If the price is comparable I would give it a try.

~Jim

Yep the price was about the same so this weekend i will probably go buy some and give it a try.

Cristy

I would try it. Carefresh can be apain. I use it for my rats, but I can't imagine how much youmust go through using it in the litter pans.

Jen

I finally went and got the gaurdian litter fromthe feed store. I just put it in their litter with care fresh ontop. I figure mx it for a couple days. I will leteveryone know how it goes. So if woody pet is hard to come bymaybe people can look for this product too. Not trying todiscourge people from buying woody pet, i have heard so many goodthings about it, but for us who after the travel there just wouldnt bemuch savings.

Cristy

Back