Product recommendation

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saidinjester

Reaction score
I recently moved Sweet D from a cage to an xpen and got him this cat cube thing to relax in. He absolutely loves it, so I thought I'd share. It has a hole in the side he can go through, and its nice and soft on the bottom. He sleeps in it, jumps on it, over it and through it. I got it at Wal-Mart for $20 and it was well worth it!

2012-04-14_12-30-04_585.jpg

2012-04-14_12-28-33_486.jpg

:biggrin:

LaylaLop wrote:
Cute :) I tried giving mine a cozy area to sleep in with towels/an old pillow and they turned it into a toilet within 1 day!

LOL, I was worried about that at first, but luckily, D is very good w/ his litter box. I hardly ever have to pick up a stray dropping and I haven't cleaned up any bunny pee since he was 3 months old. He's awesome!

I don't let either of my girls close to anything that they shouldn't destroy anymore because they are both pretty crazy and way too strong!

However, I think there might be some hope for my lil kiddo. (baby boy) :biggrin2:

Totally unrelated, but they sell these giant slippers here. It's only the one, not a pair and retails for about 10euros. I bought one for the guinea pigs. Best buy ever. They sooooo love that thing! Lol. It gets really messy though because of the material so I might end up sewing a case for it in another material but yeah, it is so great when you come across such loved items. :biggrin2:

Back