Procrastinations Unite!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CalifornianKit

Reaction score
I have a college paper due tomorrow that will take me at LEAST 1 hour to finish.... Its 10 pm and i am sitting here on RO and havent even started yet. I probably NEED too.... buuuuut i think i can wait ....10 more minutes :biggrin2:

A paper that only takes you an hour? I'm jealous.
I need to find a bag of receipts I've misplaced to turn in the budget for my club tomorrow. I'm thinking of showering instead.

I am a sinner for procrastinating! I had an English essay due and didn't do it till 11pm last night. Even though I got the essay last Thursday. Took only an hour though.

I wish i could still procrastinate with my program in school, but if you get behind you stay behind, too much info and everything to even get caught up. Im having a hard time doing anything for school on the weekends though, gunna come and bite me in the butt sooner or later, lol

:yeahthat::embarrassed:Nancy McClelland wrote:
I was gonna comment, but I think I'll do it tomorrow.

haha last night I had to do three assignments for a class (online course) in photoshop. I thought they were due today (monday), not yesterday. So at 11pm I had to do them. Technically it should have taken me like 3 hours. I got it done in about an hour. :D

Then I went ahead and did the opposite! I did all the assignments that are due in two weeks.

Latest posts

Back