problem

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bat42072

Reaction score
My 16 yr old daughter and ex friend got into an argument and the friend wouldn't quit texting her and messing with my daughter so my daughter threatened to whip her but... (wrong i know and my daughter is being punished for it) my daughter played a voice mail that the girls mother sent my daughter cussing her every other word and threatening to f**** up her and everyone she knows including her little boyfriend...

I don't know what I should do about it... I would never call someones child and cuss them and threaten them and everyone they knows... I almost want to go over there and tell this woman off... i know that will only make things worse... but i don't apreciate the way she talked to my daughter...

My husband has not heard about this as for I have only heard of it today and I will tell him when he gets home... should I call the police or what? my daughter was in the wrong for what she said ... the mom should have called me not my daughter... I really don't know what to do

I've been in a similar situation before.... what we did is we phoned the police just so they knew about the situation, becase these people also knew where we lived. So the people didnt know we had included the police but we felt safer.... its awful how people treat each other these days - i think your right the parent should of come to you instead of being so immature!

I forgot to add to my post that then if they give you anymore trouble the police already know about it and you won't have to explain when you need them there...

Wow, that woman has got some issues! Did your daughter do something bad to upset her, or could she have done something she didn't tell you about? I know if I do something bad like that I tend to leave that detail out, I'm 16 too.
I'd properly call the woman and ask her politely why she was being abusive to your daughter and tell her if it didn't stop you would have to call the guards. Listen to both sides of the story and see what happens, whatever happened, that woman acted so immaturely!

Listen to both sides of the storys, try and sort it out with the woman and your daughter and if she is still threatening, call the guards, that is what I would do anyway :)

I hope you can sort it out! :(

All I know is the girl kept harrassing my daughter by texting her... my daughter told her to leave her alone the girl wouldn't stop so my daughter told her she would kick her but(my daughter is being punished for) the girl told her mom and her mom called cussing my daughter out my daughter hung up on her... so she called back and left a voice mail saying you don't f... hang up on my if you call this f.... number again or talk to my daughter again I will f.... you up and everyone you f... know even your little boyfriend.....

I don't know her but I don't cuss my child, i dont cuss her child or anyones children and i sure don't threaten children no matter what their age... If there is more to the story i don't know I am going to check my daughters text messages when she gets home... i looked at some of her texts this morning and i didn't see any bad ones but i didn't read them all...

my daughter is really popular and I am betting this has to do with my daughters new boyfriend but not positive... they live in the next town over which is like 15 minutes away....

the mom had no right cussing my daughter like she did... she should have come to me and we could have talked it out...

Compared to what your daughter said, that's not as bad as what the other girls' mother said!
Saying you'll "kick someone's butt" is definitley not nearly as threatening at the cussing and threatening the mother did.

I would call the police, as basically the mother of the other child is threatening and harassing your daughter...what your daughter said definitely is not as bad/harsh.

Emily

I would report it to the police and to the school Principal. save the messages and let the authorities here of it. that way you will have all your bases covered and documented in case things get more out of hand. Adults shouldn't be harassing kids of any age.

good luck and keep us posted, hopefully this will just blow over.

I agree that you should take this seriously and get the police involved if this continues.
A sixteen year old sending a "not so nice" text message to her friend is one thing but an adult verbally abusing and threatening a sixteen year old is something else.
It may be no harm ringing the mother and stating calmly how you feel about the situation if you feel up for it. I can imagne though that having to ring someone like that and possibly being showered with abuse is somewhat offputting.
Whatever your daughter said to her friend. that mother is completely out of line!

my husband decided he is going to handle this problem... I am too mad at this woman and he feels he is calmer and will handle it better than I will...

Save the message, incase you need it for backup. I'd personally go straight to the principal of the school with it and play it for him to hear! You need to take action before the other woman does, otherwise it could be turned on you instead.

my daughter is home schooled... and if she went to public schools... My husband is friends with one of the county judges and he is going to go play it for him and geta protective order for my girls.... We haven't heqard from her anymore so maybe thats a good sign

Latest posts

Back