Probably a really dumb question...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyOnslaught

Reaction score
I was grocery shopping last night and looking for some things for Riley. Right now she is eating romaine lettuce and clover sprouts and is fine. Last night I bought some dill and blueberries. She loved the blueberries. I gave her a few last night (I think 4 small ones) but I wont' normally do that. I gave her two to try and then had put two in with her lettuce for dinner. I Plan on using them as a treat. As I was looking I saw the Gerber Graduates Fruit Snacks. It just says it includes freeze dried bananas and freeze dried strawberries. I went ahead and bought a package so I wouldn't forget about them but wanted to ask before feeding them to her. I can't find anything about anything else added. What do you all think? It says no preservatives but I'm not sure what exactly that means.

http://www.gerber.com/toddlersite?tmsdir=food&tmspage=grad_mini.html&tmspromo=2

What exactly are the ingredients listed on the back? If it's just fruit, they're probaby fine!:)

The only thing it says is freeze dried strawberries, freeze dried bananas. Those are all of the ingredients which is why I'm confused. I would think if they added anything it would have to be listed but I'm not sure.

Check for sugar content, most dried fruit has a ton of sugar in it. You could still give it to her, but only in very small amounts.

Latest posts

Back