Princess and Ceaser

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabjet52

Reaction score
IMG_20120518_1605241-1.jpg

fb2-1.jpg

fb-1.jpg

13342019584601-1.jpg

They are about 7 months
:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop

Hi Christina..welcome..

Your bunnies are absolutely gorgeous...i'm looking forward to hearing more about them..

Welcome to the forum!! :wave: Their home looks wonderful! And I am jealous of their snuggling; I am trying to bond mine. Look at the LOVE :hearts

My Holland Lop and Dutch had babies, Princess Holland Lop had 7 babies. The vet said Ceaser the Dutch would not be able to have babies!

1-30-13 (4).jpg

1-31-13 (4).jpg

1-31-13 (1).jpg

1-31-13 (7).jpg

1-19-13  (3).jpg

1-29-13 (1).jpg

1-30-13 (1).jpg

Last edited:
The two buns are lovely and they look so in love cuddling up together. The babies are so cute, it will be great to see how they develop and what colouring they finally stay with. Welcome to RO to all of them.

Omg those babies are to die for!! So cute!!! I wish you were closer, I would totally take one! haha

Are you planning on spaying and neutering?

Do you think any of them will have floppy ears? When do you find that stuff out about a bunny?

I actually do a lot of transport work through facebook with rescues all over the states, if we really worked things out we could possibly work something out that I could actually get one of the bunnies! haha..

but I am honestly not sure if I want to have more than one bunny, yet.. got to seriously think about it.

Latest posts

Back