Prince Dommie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ral

Reaction score
Actually Domino doesn't know his name. He's probably really confused about his name, just listen to him: Ilike lying real close to daddy. He’s working on “my” computer <g>. I get in this location so he can easily reach down here where I am and pet me and speak sweet-talks to me. Actually, I’m trying to figure out what my name is. It seems that when I am in this location, my name might be “Precious Sweet Heart” or “Beautiful Little Boy” or maybe “I Love You”. Whatever my name is though, I am certain my master loves me a whole bunch.

Daddy took some pictures of me when we got out of his bed this morning. I always let him know when I want to come back in my room (actually this morning, I had to use the potty). Daddy always takes me back when I let him know I want to go back. I trained him real good cause one day, he didn't take me back right away and I pee peed in his bed (well, I tried to tell him I was ready to go!) Now, he always takes me back without hesitation. This morning, I got in real good with daddy when I laid my mouth on his pillow. He really liked that. I got a whole bunch of hugs and kisses this morning.

I'm so glad I have daddy now, the place I used to live, I was always in my pen and it was always cramped for me. I heard my previous mommy say that she was thinking of just letting me go free if they couldn't find a good home for me. SHe must have told my new master because he hugged me and kissed me a whole bunch and I heard him tell my new mommy that I wouldn't have lived one day on my own. I absolutely love my new home. I get anything I want. I know my daddy doesn't want me to have the yummy oats, he keeps telling me they are not good for me but I know how to get him to give me a little bit of them, I heard him say it just melts his heart and he can't resist; So every morning when he comes into my room, I go to my dish where my yucky pellets are and put my head down and then raise it up as to just wait for the yummy oats. He says I'm begging but - well, maybe I am. He can't help giving me what he knows I want, he says I'm so cute.

Here's a couple of pictures daddy took after we got up this morning. I was just finishing up cleaning myself. Well - - - I'm going to have to get daddy to help me figure out how to put a picture here.

Oooops, I need to get off my computer now cause daddy needs to use it.

I want to see those pictures!!! :)

Okay, now daddy got done with what he was doing and he said he'd help me.

1.gif

Hey, I think this is too big. Well hun, I set it at 800 pixels wide. Back to the drawing board.

Okay, we set them all to 500 pixels wide (the previous one too).

2.gif

[align=center]I just finished cleaning up (above)[/align]
[align=center][/align]
3.gif

[align=center]Daddy sure loves me.[/align]
[align=left][/align]

Domino I can see why your Daddy loves:heartbeat: you. You are a real handsome fella, I love your white feet and that one little white spot on your nose.

You should tell your Daddy you need a Girlfriend.

I look forward to many more pictures of you.

Susan:apollo:

ps

You did a nice job at putting those frames around your pictures, how'd you do that.

Pssst Susan, Dommie used to be interested in a girl friend but since he got neutered, he's no longer interested. Dommie's daddy likes small bunnies and he thinks boy bunnies are smaller. I'd really like to find a bunny friend for Dommie when I need to get my knees fixed this coming summer but there's not much room in Dommie's room (the home office).Since seeing pictures ofPipp, I'd like to have another bunny just like Pipp. I like that name too. It was funny today, I was wearing asoft black sweat shirt and Dommie wasreally interested in it, mabe he thought I was a real big bunny. ..Ral

Dommie is adorable! The Prescott Bunnies approve :biggrin2:!

Ral wrote:
Since seeing pictures ofPipp, I'd like to have another bunny just like Pipp. I like that name too. It was funny today, I was wearing asoft black sweat shirt and Dommie wasreally interested in it, mabe he thought I was a real big bunny.

Yikes, I missed this!! Pipp is here reading it too, and she's VERY flattered! :blushan:

And she's making bug-eyes at the pics of Domino! (Oh wait... that's normal, she's a bug-eyed bunny). ;) But she's staring and trying to lick the screen.

Oh, and now she's packing... I think she's catchingthe next flight!

sas :biggrin2:and pipp :bunnyheart

Domino is adorable!
We have a spayed female at the shelter where I volunteer that looks an awful lot like him, but without the socks.

He's so sweet, awww! I love how he has his daddy so well trained, it's that lovely :D.

3.gif

This picture here is just awesome. You can see how much he enjoys the attention.

Aww, those bunnies of yours are so very cute!!! I absolutely love those little dwarf bunnies!!! I wish I could see one in person. I wish I had more room in Domino's room (the home office), if there was more room, I'd try to get one for him as a buddy. I found one in a shelter in Phoenix, online - named Louie and would love to visit him but it's kinda far away. I looked up on petfinder.org in the Phoenixarea. ..Ral

Latest posts

Back