Pretzles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy456

Reaction score
Can Babii have pretzles.

I was eating some and she came over while i was on the phone and i wasent paying attention and she took some. She seemed to like it. She was quiet for a while :biggrin2:...So...Can she have more.

Although they sometimes love people food - it's not good for them at all.

I know that some people give their rabbits a cracker or pretzel or something like one time in a couple of months just as a super special treat but it can really mess up their digestion.

I had heard that buns that have a good diet don't need the licks...Simon never paid attention to his...but than there is much he doesn't pay attention to.
I just ended up taking it away.

Orchid wrote:
I had heard that buns that have a good diet don't need the licks...Simon never paid attention to his...but than there is much he doesn't pay attention to.
I just ended up taking it away.
Yep - the "salt lick" is sorta a thing of the past....now they know they don't need them if they have a good diet.

I wouldn't give pretzels...oh...maybe a tiny bite once every couple of months. But I tend to spoil mine w/ cheerioes sometimes so I'm not a good one to talk....

Peg

Take away the pretzels AND salt lick. Rabbits get whatever salt they may need from their pellets...which should only be a small part of their diet.

Latest posts

Back