Presenting... Haley!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBoyHarper

Reaction score
Here's Haley at 5 weeks old. It's her first day in her new forever home!

haley1small.jpg

haley2small.jpg

haley3small.jpg

haley4small.jpg

haley5small.jpg

haley6small.jpg

haley7small.jpg

haley8small.jpg

haley9small.jpg

WHAT A CUTIE!! Wow...Harper sure got a cute little girlfriend!! :)

Awww! Congratulations! She is so adorable. I love her ears! Maybe they'll stay that way. I can't wait to see her and Harper together...

Haley and Harper sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Hehe! :heart::mrsthumper::heart:

Lissa

Awww. She is so darling! I also love her name :) Keep the pics coming! I cant wait to see her and Harper together...did he see her yet??

-Haley

Haley's so tiny! Cute and curious. She'll get away with murder. :happydancePost more pictures? :D

Aww how cute! I think she may go on my bunny Knapping :zoro:list for Thump to play with.

Haley is such a little grass hog, she's done went through another pile within a few hours!

We had to make some adjustments in her cage last night. She decided that instead of using the bedding in her litter pan to go potty on, she would eat it instead. Now, she uses her litter box WONDERFULLY, but eating the bedding is a biiiggg no-no, considering it is cardboard chips.

So, until she gets a little older and not so mischevious, her litter is a littlealfalfa hay which is changed 3 times a day. This way if she eats a little bit, it's okay.

Oh my goodness, I'm still in cuteness overload!!

You know, Snuggy and Baby will eat hay from their litter box. It used to gross me out, but they say rabbits know which parts they've soiled and they won't eat it.

I have noticed they only pee in oneend of the litter box, which is opposite the hay end (I have their hay rack over that end of the box and they'll eat whatever falls through).

That's good to know, it may save me a lot of hay. I am going to watch her with it, and if she doesn't seem to be eating the soiled part, I may not have to change it but once or twicea day. :D

MBH..love the pics!! Soo cute!

Also, with regards to the hay..with all three of my boys, I have a separate hay box and litter box.However,I use Yesterdays News as litter andalways put hay in one corner. I think they like to sit and chew hay while they're in there going to the bathroom. It seems gross, but they only use one corner of the box and the hay is in the opposite corner. In three years they have never eaten hay that was soiled. I would just put Haley's hay in one corner and let her eat away...

Good Luck

-Haley (the person) :)

Hey Spring! Yeah, she is already my little angel, just like Harper is my little man. Gosh, I've only had her since Thursday, and I am in complete LOVE! It was love at first site I tell you, she stole my heart away instantly. :D

By the way, I forgot to mention this; I think Haley did her first half binky last night! It was when she was on the bed and I was taking pictures. See the pics with her and her white washcloth? Well, she was playing with her cloth, and suddenly started hopping to explore the clothes basket, and thenjump in the air and did a little wiggle. Then she went back to playing with her washcloth, it was so cute!! I wish I would've gotten a picture of it, but I didn't.

Here are some more pics of Haley from yesterday:

"Grrrrrrrr, my blanket!"
haley16small.jpg

"Moooommmmm, I think my ears are confused!"
haley15small.jpg

"Ooooooo, what's in here? Is it for me??"
haley14small.jpg

"Who's the prettiest bunny of them all?"
haley13small.jpg

Aww! She's such a sweet litlte girl! :D Hmm. I have a P theme (Pepsi and Pebbles), you're starting with an H (Hale and Harper)theme :D.

Give her a nose kiss for me! And maybe a few from my girls as well :).

Finally got around to getting some new pics of Haley. She is doing WONDERFUL, by the way. And she is finally eating her pellets too, and she loves them. I got lots of pics, so I'll break them down into 2 posts.

"Mmmmmm!"
haleypic15.jpg

"Can't I eat in peace without you playing with that flashy thing?!"
haleypic14.jpg

"Uh oh... busted..."
haleypic13.jpg

"Hey, what's up here?"
haleypic12.jpg

"Ear up..."
haleypic9.jpg

"Ear down..."
haleypic10.jpg