Preparing for our first show of the season

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
There aren't many lionhead breeders here in Texas - at least not many that are part of the NALRC. I know of one other breeder who will be at the show (she is picking up rabbits for another woman who bought two from me). So I don't know what I'll have for competition at the show - and this is pretty much the only show I 'll be going to except Lionhead Nationals in Columbus, OH and maybe San Angelo the weekend after that...

But I'm packing up to get ready for the show and I'm a bundle of nerves - so keep me in your thoughts and prayers!

Peg

Good luck Peg, Im sure you'll do great! Are you bringing any bunnies home with you or is that just when you come to OH?

It had BETTER be just when we come home from Ohio or I'm in big trouble. :shock:

Seriously, I probably have some of the best lionheads in this area(from some of the top breeders) so I don't see myself bringing anything home...

....unless it was a holland lop doe....

Nah...I better not.

Peg

P.S. I'm actually taking a bunch I hope to rehome as pets.......

Haley wrote:
Good luck Peg, Im sure you'll do great! Are you bringing any bunnies home with you or is that just when you come to OH?

Good luck!!

Our next show here in FL, isn't till May, and then there are only three more till we break because the summer is so hot. Most of our shows have already occured.

I might get to attend the Checkered Nationals in April- but not sure yet.

I can't wait to hear how you did. :bunnydance:

Good luck! Although most of the showing is probably over by now, LOL. I wish I could meet you and your lionhead bunnies, but you are too far away from me! :cool:

I'm dead tired- we got home a few minutes ago.

We rehomed....uh.....8 or 10 bunnies...more on that later.

We took BOB in show A with our siamese sable buck, Mischief and BOSB in show B with a black buck that carries chocolate....plus had several great comments to show us we're on target.

I think something like 21 bunnies were shown by 3 exhibitors..

Peg

I don't know much about showing rabbits. There is a show coming up in April that I would like to go check out having never been to one. Anyway, Congrats, sounds like a good day for you.

jil101ca wrote:
I don't know much about showing rabbits. There is a show coming up in April that I would like to go check out having never been to one. Anyway, Congrats, sounds like a good day for you.

Are you going to the show in Aurora on April 14? I'll be there judging :)

Pam

Latest posts

Back