Pregnant momma day 29...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mommyof3

Reaction score
Hi everyone been a while since I posted. Momma bunny is having her second litter of bunnies. As of today she is 29 days. She was working hard On Her nest last night and no signs of babies just yet. Anyone know how much longer after she does this to expect babies? Attached a photo of her nest.

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1390966573.295085.jpg

So according to the very first time I put doe and buck together doe is overdue. But I did put them back together a week later when we had -45 degrees in the house. So based off that she would be 25 days today. I did see some movement at 15 days so I thought. Is that possible to see movement that early?

I can't wait for pictures! I currently have some 7 day old babies. It's so exciting.

No no babies yet. She was 30 days today. The babies are extremely active. So neat to see :)

She started pulling more hair just now like crazy and adding it to her nest she made a week ago. I bet they come today or tomorrow today is day 31.

Latest posts

Back